Reactive abuse

  • Creator
  • #195480

    He hurt me physically severely several times but I did not report it and I even called 911 on him a few other times but he was released. If I hurt him once several months ago and he went to the hospital but did not report it to the police and came back to live with me and then we recently split up, can he go back to the police and have me placed in jail for the previous assault?

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.