• call child protective services on him, ask for emergency hearing to ask for guardian ad litem/supervised visits based on abuse. Call police and report the abuse and have her talk to them alone to collaborate the abuse. Find out your state’s laws on one-sided recordings. Can you? Can then set her up with a recording watch that will see and hear…[Read more]

  • newlife2019 became a registered member 8 months ago