How do you feel about the following 4 tips to reduce the risk of online dating:
1. Never divulge personal information such as what kind of car you drive, where you live, work or hang out. (City, state, vocation, activities you enjoy)
2. ALWAYS meet for at least your first few dates. Being picked up divulges your address.Remember, Online dating has become a playground for predators. (I’ve got an article I will post on this soon.) Be a bit of a mystery…it can make it fun for all.
3. ALWAYS arrange to meet for your first few dates at public places, no hikes or moonlight strolls in low traffic areas.
4. Men as well as women are vulnerable. Until you meet in person, you’ve seen an online profile, perhaps talked on the phone. You don’t know this person. Trust is earned, not taken for granted when you’re considering an intimate relationship with a stranger.
I hope you have other tips, perhaps experiences both good and bad to contribute! Happy dating and best wishes! Alex Delon
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.